Thursday, January 21, 2010

What happens when a Man stands tall

When a Man stands tall
And his head is on top,
People forget how holy
Everything else is.
People tend to forget
All that is below.
Everything as an expression of the Divine
Can be viewed as sacred, right?
But how many people know that?

So when that mountain loomed high above
And I felt scared and alone
I prayed,
Prayed hard.
I stood up,
Stood up tall,
Then fell prostrate upon stones and dirt.

God heard me.
He lifted up my balls,
Put his finger up my ass,
And reminded me of his Holiness
Thus I climbed the highest mountain,
Quickly.

Are you ready for God’s finger?



William Dudley Bass
Thursday, January 21, 2010 – after a week of pondering & a little work in the Men’s Group


© by William Dudley Bass

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home